This site is a public outlet for the author to share his interests, thoughts, programs, and miscellaneous other tricks. It combines aspect of a hangout where the author dominates the conversation and a commonplace book of random notes the author thought would be worth remembering. Content is diverse; quality is not guaranteed.
David Meyer is …
- a U.S. expatriate who has lived in Japan since 1991
- the lucky husband of the most beautiful, intelligent, hard-working, patient, and loving woman in Japan for thirty years and counting
- the father of five children (mostly grown), and grandfather of one
- a Catholic since he converted in 1984
- a professional information system security auditor
- a dabbler in programming and retro-computing
papa's cave is hosted on the Super Dimension Fortress (SDF) Public Access Unix MetaArray system.